| Welcome to Port Orford |WELCOME TO THE WILD RIVERS COAST!!We offer many exciting activities and things to do, from the Game Park to the Prehistoric Gardens - for all walks of life.
These attractions include: Please feel free to stop by the Port Orford Visitor's Center, which is located at Battle Rock State Park, to say “hi”. We look forward to seeing you in our community!
- Sixes and Elk Rivers
- Cape Blanco Lighthouse
- Port Orford Heads - hiking trails and museum
- Humbug Mountain
- Battle Rock State Park
- Floras Lake Lodge and Campbground (camping and windsurfing)
- Langlois Market's famous hot dogs
- Co-op farmers food store
- spring/summers Saturday Market
- Port Orford Art Community
- Annual Cape Blanco Country Music Festival
See our Business Directory for local businesses.
Additional Websites to Visit: