Port Orford/North Curry County Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (541) 366-8319
Why Should I join the Chamber of Commerce?
The benefits of Chamber membership are numerous. Some benefits will be more important to you than others. The main benefits though are universal. Chamber membership conveys credibility and stability to your customers. Being a member of the Chamber of Commerce will open the door to many contacts that can help your business grow through the power of referrals and networking.
What does the Chamber of Commerce do?
The majority of Chamber work focuses on attracting visitors to Port Orford and encouraging them to patronize the businesses, services, and attractions offered by our Members. We continually inform residents about the importance of a strong local economy. We are ambassadors for our city in everything we do.
How does the Chamber do this?
- We distribute city of Port Orford brochures each year via welcome centers, hotels and motels, and visitors centers throughout the western continental U.S.
- All of our members are listed on the chamber of commerce website.
- We advertise via social media.
How will the Chamber benefit me?
- Voting Privileges: As a Chamber Member, you are entitled to vote in yearly elections for board members.
- Business of the Year: The Chamber presents an award each year for 1 business. Chamber members have the opportunity to vote on the business of the year.
- Website Presence: The Chamber has a new updated website, designed and maintained by a professional web-team. Chamber members will be listed and advertised on the website.Â Advertising and a presence in search engines are important for any business.Â The Chamberâ€™s goal is to help promote easy access in finding your business online.
- Social Media: Chamber Members will receive announcements/advertisements on the Port Orford Chamber Facebook page. Additionally, as Pinterest is quickly approaching the top in social media advertising, a photo(s) of your business will be added to the Port Orford Chamber Pinterest Page.
- Mailings: Postal Direct Marketing. Your brochures or information are automatically included in any requests for information regarding your type of business.
- quartely-Monthly Mixer: Held at different locations throughout the year, the mixer is an excellent opportunity to get to know other business owners and meet potential customers/clients. A guest speaker is coordinated to talk about how to be productive in business and the community.
- Visitor Guide/Business Directory: Members will have a free listing in the business directory and receive a discount in advertisements in the visitor guide.
Annual membership (website listing included): $100
Annual Website listing only: $75